Thursday, June 21, 2012

WIP --- girl illustration

This is an illustration I'm working on now. Its based on what I used to do when I was little... Didnt anyone else fly with their stuffed animals? If not, you missed out! Lots more modeling left to do, but the lighting test went well. Mmm vRay. Back to modeling!




Below is the Blockout and about a tenth of the renders that i narrowed down to. I like the girl jumping from right to left and the light in the same direction. After i model everything i'll decide if i want this layout, or flipped horizontally.
I did a quick design of the kitchen and i knew i wanted a dining set(An old one we had when i was little). I was trying to decide the positioning of objects, camera angle, placement of her to the window, and where i wanted the light and shadow to be. And the girl i quickly modeled in kind of a floaty pose, because i wasnt sure if i wanted to pose her as if she were landing or just in the beginning of jumping. I ended up going with a landing pose.


No comments:

Post a Comment